From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 04:37:31 -0800
Will the Bridge Greeter who will be helping my Ploe please meet her
sister Truffle as well? ruffle decided the pain of losing her sister
Ploe was too much to bear. Truffle passed away last night to join her
sister Ploe, Surie, bothers Yar & Skittles, mom Tania and her dad White
Russian's Revenge.

Truffle was a beautiful chocolate point who I had shown numerous times
at the shows and had done very well. She took Senior at our LOS
championship home show in the summer of 2009 at age 7 1/2yrs old. She
like her twin sisters Ploe & Surie was very loving, loved being held
and cuddled. We called all three girls the "Velcro" sisters because of
the way the would cling on you when you held them.

Please let Truffle know how luch I love her. Losing her, Ploe and Mike
(Army Sargent Lynn Ira Strouse) in such a short amount of time is too
much to bear for me. I have been doing nothing but crying for the past
2 1/2 months.

Thank you Bridge Greeter in advance for taking care of my babies and
making sure they are reunited with the family.

Mommie Debi