Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:44:04 -0400
Sandee I understand how busy you are, but could you please take just a
second to ensure that Jader gets this message from us.

Well ol' Rhue, when this reaches it's destination it will have been 1 year
to the day since you left for the Bridge.  I just want you to know that I
miss more and more with each passing day :o(

Daisy misses you too, she still looks for you and waits for you in the
sleepy sac.  And Ambi, oh Ambi, you never had the chance to meet her and
boy, I sure wish you were here to throw your weight around, she could use
a good tunin' every now and again, maybe you could have taught her a few
manners and set some ground rules for her.  But Jade she is a sweetheart
and I know you would have loved her :o)  Without a doubt, I know that you
had a paw in getting her to me :o)  I thank you, lil' buddy.

Tomorrow will not be a good day for me, (and you know why else).  But I
will do my best, I promise you that :o)  Know in my heart that I love
you to no end, and miss you terribly.  Until we meet again my precious

        Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
    terribly missing you still Jade Elaine :o(
        http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun
                    Mirror:
http://www.geocities.com/jadesun/index.htm
                    @->->-