From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:25:50 -0800
I would like to clairify something---I am not vet bashing---Anyone who
feels this way simply Was Not There.  I took my beloved Luna to someone
who I trusted to take care of her and she did not receive adequate care.
I am not out to bash this guy, simply see to it that he doesn't do this to
someone else.  I have a wonderful veterinarian now who I have the utmost
of respect and trust for.  there is no doubt in my mind that he would do
the very best for any one of my ferrets, however, because of my lack of
"homework" some months back, Luna didn't have that luxury, simply because
I made a bad choice.  to anyone who reads Ferrets magazine, there is a
story about Luna, as well as her picture, and the story's emphasis is on
choosing a "ferret knowledgable" veterinarian.

I worked as a vet tech for about seven years in the early 80's for a good
vet, however watched him over time lose his compassion and become more
concerned with the almight dollar.  I fully believe that when this
happens, then it is time to find a new career.

Unless you fully know my story or were there, you cannot know my
intentions.

angie george