From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:02:23 EDT
Well everyone the day is almost here and I have met some pretty excited
people (even more so than myself).

Our May 15th Ferret Fun Day Event will be held at the Silver Lake Nature
Center, 1306 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007 from 11am - 3pm.

We will be holding fun matches such as the costume contest, kissing
contest, basket escape, the paper bag escape, the mountain climb, the
bald & the beautiful (open to bald ferrets), the cage decorating contest
and many more..... The cost to enter your ferret is just $15 and you can
enter as many contests as you want!

We have received such a large response that we are having the same Fun
Day Event two months from now on July 17th.  Come and see what the
excitement is all about.

We have plenty of chairs even for those of you who wish to sit and watch
the Fun Events.

I hope to see you all there.

I hope everyone is well and I thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets National
President of East Coast Division