From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:52:46 -0700
i was speaking with my ex she up in mason city and was at petco getting
a fuzzy fix. she spoke with a gal named jess who told her about 2 they
had in the back one is blind she doesnt know their sex. she was told
that tehy had to go together. she would take them but cant have ferrets
there is any one who can step up my ex was told they had to go some
where soon as as soon as i get more info. shes going back there on fri
so i will know more soon. email me here or at [log in to unmask] thanks
in advance

neal