From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:13:29 -0500
Steve and I have been through regualr cardiomyopathy and regular
cardiomyopathy with ventricular bigmeini before, but this is a new form
for us (It's usually cats which get it.) Anyone with info on this specific
form of cardiomypathy, PLEASE, let us know.

The pet sitter writes down "EVERYWHERE!" in the column marked "location of
toys".

Barehand it is <G>.

I know it probably never hit Linda and that she's blushing, but the cute
mispellings worked out to KKK, and as Linda knows (since she knows Niki) the
special person whose senior recital we'll be attending at Oberlin is black,
so if anyone got a wrong impression from the spelling, Linda did that just
to be cute and hadn't realized the abbreviation.

Oh, we have received a LOT of requests from FML people to let them know when
(IF) the N.Y. Times article with Steve comes out, but we DON'T know, and we
may be away then so a heads-up attn.  Steve and Sukie to
[log in to unmask] or to Linda if anyone sees it would be appreciated.
If it happens then those asking will have to look in their libraries at
back issues unless you find out from someone else here.  Look for E. Steve
Crandall (or Steve or Evan Stephen Crandall), please.

Sukie