From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:55:54 EST
Hello to all,
I'm so sorry to hear of the losses of the little fuzies that have passed
on, I do know how much it hurts to lose a loved one.  My thoughts are
with you all.

i want to thank everyone again for their support through the Tyson saga,
I'm happy to report that little Blonka, aka Robin is doing better, she is
gaining weight again and is trusting people more and more each day.  she
has a new, undercover name that is fitting to her.  i hope after the new
year that she will be well enough to go to a great loving home.

to all who have sent donations, cards, letters of support, I thank you all.
i wish I had time to write out cards but thinks are still hectic around
here.  we stil have 40 ferrets at the shelter, among our other creatures,
totalling aroung 60!

i did get a call a while back from a shelter or club I think, in Fla.  I
tried to return the call, but the number I have is wrong.  so who ever it
was please e mail me so I can call you up.

Also a card and donation from some folks in Fla came yesterday, Damon
please e mail me so I can write to you, via the puter.

Also for who ever doesn't know the Tyson story is in this weeks National
Enquirer, with Chelsea Clinton on the cover.  its a good story along with
the photos of both of the rescued ferrets.  Awful photo of me!!!!  I am
actualy drop dead gorgeous, LOL.

BTW, phyllis, my shelter angel from back east, i received your card
yesterday, and the gift, you are a true ferret godmother to my little
furbabies.

Last but not least.  for those of you that are not on iGive.com, or are on
and don't click.  Please do so.  It really helps, our shelter receives
small checks monthly form the clicking and purchases on that site.  It only
takes a minute a day to click 5 times, and if you buy something , even a
small thing with in 45 days of signing on the shelters get a 10 dollar
bonus.  so, for those of you that want to help a shelter but don't have
the funds, what a great way to help.

if you don't chose our sheltr, please choose someones!

thanks to all, and please everyone have a great holiday season.

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
5383 Via De Palma Dr.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89102
Where ferrets are treated like gold...
Our iGive link is
please go join now, hurry or I'll sic my 40 mad ferrets on you all.......