From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:44:15 -0000
Hi....

Please begin to send us your Entrees for the Ferret Show here in North
Carolina.  I want to begin send out all the Vendor and Entry Packets ASAP.

The Show is the "First Annual Ferret Fair" A specialty Show to help Benefit
The Shelter and Rescue, and to help other Shelters out in the State.  The
Date of the Show is Sept 18, 1999 at the Caldwell County Fair Grounds in
Lenoir NC.  We are looking for a Very Good turn out as we have already
received allot of information for Packets.  We need you to get the
Request's out for these Packets, as we want to start sending the Packets
out After the Warm Fuzzy Show.

If you would like to Advertise in the Show Catalog or Even Sponsor a Ring,
Please get them in ASAP also.

I want to thank all of you who are helping to make this the Biggest and
Best Show Here in the North Carolina Area.

Please send all email requests to [log in to unmask]

Thank you all Again
Judy & Gary Skinner

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117