Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:00:07 -0500
I'm so sorry to pass this on but I am sure a lot of you remember Lynne
Fink and would want to know that Lynne passed away if you didn't
already know this. Please read the letter below. If you already knew
about Lynne, I'm sorry for passing it on again. I'm not sure what all
groups Lynne, was on so I am passing this on to all the groups I'm on.

When I was diagnosed with cancer Lynne, sent me an email that touched
my heart. After that she & I became friends. We lifted each other up
in prayer. Please keep Lynne's family and friends In your Prayers.

God Bless You All
Helen

 Sent: 2/21/2012 10:47:00 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time
 Subj: Sad News

My Friends

My Name is Marie Venglar, I am Lynne Finks Best friend. It is with a
sad and very heavy heart that I tell you all that my bestest Bud, and
your friend Lynne Past away yesterday afternoon, surrounded by the
love of family and friends after a very brave battle with cancer.
I will post on Lynnes face book when her service is.

Marie Venglar