From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:12:48 -0500
Spot keeps doing VERY well on the Science Diet AD canned food for ill
ferrets in a slurry with some water till pleasantly warmed.  This stuff is
getting better acceptance than ANY duck soup we've ever tried ( including
variants of our own design -- this isn't a slam against anyone's soups ( of
which there are dozens ), just a statement of happiness at how well this
works) and we've been giving such things for one heck of a LOT of years!
Right now he's got a new recovery toy which fits one of his most treasured
patterns: a small box with doors and a stolen ( form the baby ferrets )
catnip mousie to juggle around in there.

BTW, when we had lightning and hail last night the babies put out their
first stinky ear musk -- from one ear each!  Growing up ...

We had some good news this last week: my eye pressure is in the normal range
now.  Looks like what we need to do is find some way to balance the needs of
asthma and eyes since the meds I have to use when I am bad cause damage to
the eyes.  Does NOT look like we'll be expecting any treatments this year
and next peripheral vision exam will safely wait 6 months!  Yipee!  Wish
everyone could have as good fortune.

Sukie