From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:54:06 -0700
I have five ferrets; I did have two, but you know how it goes... There
was this shelter on the internet and the furry ones called to me.  Added
to my Lance and Merlin are now Loki, Smokey, and Pirate.  I am also
waiting for the shelter to bring in an albino female; can I possibly stop
at six fuzzies?  I had better or my husband might make me move out.

I had an interesting experience with my Lance about a week ago.  We
secure the litterboxes to the cage with twist ties to keep the litterbox
removal ferret service from rearranging their cage and making a frightful
mess.  Well, Lance got so mad about not being able to move the box in the
corner he doesn't want one in that he chewed off a twist tie and ate it!
Praise the ferrets above, but it passed right through with a healthy dose
of Cat Lax by morning!  I have now given up on the litterboxes.  Putting
Yesterday's News in the bottom of the cage and scooping the corners
works.

Loving the fur in N.C.,

Lori
 ... And the Ferrets
 ... And the Cat
 ... And the Dog
 ... And the Husband

P.S.: If you live near the N.C.  coast, check out my buddies at the
Dook-N-Dance shelter in Midway or on the web at www.dook-n-dance.org