From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:53:22 -0500
Hello Everyone,
I'm having a bit of troubles with Jerry, my female sable.  All she has done
for the last month is sleep.  She doesn't want to play and when she does its
for a short period of time usually with me.  Shes eating and drinking ok.  I
had to change her food from mazuri to what she was eating before bcause I
noticed she wasn;t eating the mazuri.  So now she has a bit of the poops
which I figure is to be expected w/ change of food.  But she acts so sad and
just isn't playful.  All she does is sleep and I'm worried.  I've taken her
to the vet and we've done a stool culture and no parasites.  Has this ever
happened to anyone before?

Kelly

--
 The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A
 message sent this way will go directly to my screen.