Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:20:39 -0500
Hi FML'ers!
My wife and I have been reading the FML list serve daily and recently we
discovered that there was a debate as to whether or not Upstate Medical
Center of Syracuse, NY existed.

Upstate Medical Center is synonymous with the State University of New York
(SUNY) Health Science Center at Syracuse.  Years ago the name was changed,
however, many people still refer to the hospital/medical school/residency
program as Upstate Medical Center.

Tammy and I attend the medical and graduate schools and just wanted to
clarify any confusion by stating that any physician from Upstate is
legitimate; ie, the Colloidal Silver literature previously cited was
written by a real physician from a real medical research institution.

Regards and happy dooking,
Steve, Tam, Herschel, and Sammy (actually, Lady Samantha)