Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 00:10:25 -0400
Oh Alexandra, I'm surprised you let your furry friends, Ping & Puma,
sign what is obviously from you! I mean I DID send you a suggestion
"offlist", which follows,.....that was meant to help you with your
apparent lack of a solution for your Dog's shortcomings. And your
criticism of the "anonymous" post was also agreed with by me as the
"typical crap" that happens when "all" the replies go to the list,
instead of to YOU, offlist. (Ferret).....

I welcome any and all "questions" about Dogs, that are sent to me
"Offlist", with open arms!...... I kinda liked the one about "Behavior
Training",...at an earlier age!.....So as you can see, I had NO
'onlist' comments about 'solutions' to your problem, only an 'offlist'
email to you, offering an "Idea" to your request, until the anon.
poster made it all go awry! I hope you did finally get a solution to
you Dog's behavior problem,.....God knows I tried! Oh, and to those who
write to me about "DOGS", put in the 'subject' line,>>>>>"Canine
Behavioral Training, Lack of..)",...or my spaminator will spit you out.
Dooks to all,.....

Tyler, Ruby, Bear, & Katie Rich, and the Human Gang of One, USA.
Cc. JDR. john rich <[log in to unmask]>