From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:17:21 EDT
>You know how we have Sandee and Rainbow Bridge!  Why doesn't someone
>start a "Prayer List" for the week? on a weekly basis?  Once a week,
>everyone who wants to add their sick ferret's name to the list, can and
>we will all know who really needs our Help ,Prayers and Thoughts.

Hello all ~

After a day of bad news and sad feelings...this would be a wonderful
thing to do.  I can do this.  Recognizing that prayer may not be a thing
for all persons, but willing to give people a place in which to share
prayer requests, I propose the following.  Of course this is with BIG's
approval cuz it's gonna take up list space once a week.

You would send your prayer request to me by Thursday at midnight.  It's
ok, I'm up late.  Then on Fridays I send them into the list.  They go by
BIG on the way in.  I'm not sure of the line limit per post but I'll find
out.  If the requests are big we'll split it into one post Friday and one
Saturday.  I'd ask that you not go into a lot of detail, even though you
might need to.  Share the details with me if you wish.  I will post the
animal's name, and condition, and your name, with a (notes requested, or
notes not requested to your email addy).  I would say prayers could be
for anything you wish, just make it not too long.

In hopes that this will give some comfort to those who grieve -
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs
Online Classes ~ [log in to unmask]