From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:55:26 -0700
Hi All,

Just wanted to remind you to mark your calendars for Saturday's big
event.  Here is a Web Site that will tell exactly what is happening,
where and when.

Don't forget Ferret Friends will be there Ferret Friends will NOT make
any adoptions directly from the Fair.  We will be there to answer
questions etc.

We have LOTS of Ferrets up for adoption.  Everything from a ten week old
baby to older ferrets.  Singles, and pairs.  So, come visit us.

Here is a map website to cut and paste
http://www.safeanimals.com/aaf.html
also, here is our spot number #22.  We are close to the petting zoo (we
wanted a fairly quiet spot).

Come enjoy the day.

Thanks,
Ferret Friends