Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 06:01:32 -0400
Zen,

You are beating a dead horse.  We have been over this debate many times
before, and I've posted citations from sources at NASA, Syracuce
University, and others in support of colloidal silver.  This is not even
to mention that silver itself has been in use as a medicine for hundreds
of years.

Colloidal silver was the preeminent antibiotic in use in the United States -
in hospitals, homes, and doctor's offices - before the invention of
penicillin earlier this century.  My vet. recommends it, my doctor
recommends it, and my ferret's life was saved by it.

I urge anyone interested in it to go to the FML Archive Search Engine (URL
is in the header of each FML, look up there ^ ), and read the evidence
yourself.  (I posted some rather extensive research on it earlier
this year, and others have posted their experiences with it over the
past 11 years.  When I did the search, I got over 100 "hits" on this
topic).

Don't be so quick to dismiss it; you may need it some day to save your
animal's life, as I did.  Then you'll be glad you read about it, and you
know the facts.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483