From:
Jessica Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:53:02 -0500
This is kind of a silly question, but I'm curious.  I have four ferrets,
all of whom occasionally get the hiccups.  They always flat-ferret until
I notice the hiccups.  I've found that having them lick something makes
the hiccups go away (sometimes ferretone, sometimes I ask for kisses).
One of my guys, Slinky, gets the hiccups at least twice a day.  Sometimes
four or five times a day.  Does anybody know why he gets the hiccups so
much?  They really bother him, and he comes to me and flat-ferrets until
I fix it.  It's not a major concern, but I was curious.

Jess