From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:49:40 -0800
To answer the question of ferrets liking Giggle Balls....YES YES YES.
Even the deaf ones loved it.  There are two sizes.  We had/have both at my
parents and I believe the big one probably got more play (Before it became
a "yeah I've already played with that" toy.  Another favorite toy is a
Furby.  My Halley has single handedly (or pawedly) Killed the Yakimaniacs
Furby twice.  He's been reset a few times, but Dad informs me he finally
gave up the ghost.  Halley's deaf so I'm surprised that she was most
attatched to it but she was (that and Miss M&M).  I'm planning on buying
her another Furby for Christmas.  I'm wondering if anyone has bought one of
those toddlers pianos?  You know the ones that are really just a xylophone?
Our Harley loves to run his claws across the heater cover.  I think he
likes the sound.  Just need some toy ideas for Christmas.  Right now they
are up to their eyes in stuffed animals, balls,and old underwear (not great
to show guests, but the fuzzies just love em!)

One last note, I stand by Lexan it is worth the cost and I just put colored
construction paper between it and the wire floor.  Although it may not work
well in some cage styles.  Ours lifts off the pan so it is the best choice
for the bottom.  We also did the floors though

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies
Frosty "All I want for Christmas is out of this room"
Stoney "Just don't take out my teddy bear"
Holley "Fingers and toes are nice!"
Harley "Will they make noise or involve food?"
Dudley "More Underwear!"