From:
Sunny Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:04:34 EST
To the anon. poster.  Just want to say how sorry I am about your baby.  I
to had a little one Sissy who went over the bridge.  My son brought home
a virus and all 13 of my ferrets caught it.  The amox. was rolling in the
household.  Ringers where given to several and around 10 days later all
were well but my Sissy.  The vet exrayed her and suggested putting her
down for there was fluid and several masses.  Juv. Lupf.  I tried
everything ringers, antibox.  handfeeding, a different vet and finally
she just gave up.  She was only 14 months old.  It was heart breaking.
It really makes you think that before you get into this ferret stuff that
you not only have the monies but the time and patients and the strength.
Each one of these little critters have so much to give each has their own
little ways.

It makes me want to have each and every one of these little one exrayed
and ultra sounded before you even get attached to them to make sure there
is nothing wrong with them.  (What a thought).

Bottom line guys we are not God but while they are here we sure can make
sure they are well taken care of while they are here on this earth.

(And $700.00 later) Missing my baby.

Sunny