Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:37:10 -0500
My first two, Merry and Pippin, we purchased from a store.  My love for
these two spread far and wide at my work and the next 4 came to me from
people who heard about my ferret fanatacism. :)  Unfortunately, I have
even had to turn more of these 'giveaways' away...and it breaks my heart.
I wish I could take them all and give them a forever home..but I work
too much as it is and 6 is a full load for me.  Maybe one day...my
husband says that I could be considered a rescue now if I didn't
keep them all...har har har.

Angie