From:
"John R. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:24:14 -0600
>Hello fellow ferret slaves,

Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick, Foodstamp and we are proud to announce that

The fab four is gonna soon become the FAB FIVE!

Yes, ferret math struck.  After much consideration and many late night
pondering, we finally decided to get a wonderful chocolate point kit.  The
breeder is Amy Flemming (Flemming Farms in MI).

He should be a very striking hob since he is 50% New Zealand (DAF Pandora's
Box) and 50% German (Roliver Beethoven of RR).  And he should be a BIG boy
too.  A very big THANK YOU to Amy for allowing my gang this opportunity to
share our lives with such a hob.  I will be working on feeding him meat
(and a version of Bob's C chicken gravy) and all the right foods to help
maximize his growth so it will be interesting to see how big he will get.

If you have ideas for names, you may submit them to me :-)

   ----------

Now on a related subject,

Although this kit is now mine, however, he will be stranged in Chicago
(where he will be taken to this Friday).  My transportation from Chicago to
Utah (Salt Lake City, I am actually living in Logan, a legal ferret zone)
has fallen through due to her own ferret's illness with a mystery virus.
Helen, I hope your Claudia will bounce back soon.

Now, I am calling on the wonderful ferret folks on the FML for help.  I
need drivers from between Chicago to SLC, I can drive up to 3 hours away
from Logan so it can be up in Idaho if needed.  It will need to be soon
too (between this Friday and 1-2 weeks after that, the sooner the better).

Please contact me  privately if you can help or know someone who can:

Thanks!

Ferrethill and the soon-to-be Fab Five: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick,
Foodstamp and one lucky happy kit.