From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:45:13 -0500
Aha!  Georgia just pointed out to me that I have the wrong address for CJ.
I have [log in to unmask] when it should be [log in to unmask] I'm not sure
how this happened, since I have had the same address for her for a long
time and it has never been corrected.  I don't type addresses in, I cut
and paste them to try to avoid my making any typing errors.  Whatever the
cause... I'm sorry I missed CJ this time.

Could all of you shelters please check your listings to see if there are
any other errors on the list?

Thanks
Judith and the Fur Posse