Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:27:57 EDT
I was skim reading when I came to the Haiku's.  I have NO talent to event
start thinking about writing one.  I read each one-stunned at the ability
of some to express in so few words what would take me paragraphs.

Congrats to all of you.

Kim-you are an artist and a poet and a saver of helpless lives.  You are
so thoughtful towards others, and giving.

Congratulations AND thanks for all you do: and who you are.

Lisette