Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 07:26:55 -0700
I'm afraid I don't have sound on my computer, so I was unable to get
the full affect of the "attack". Did anyone stop to think that maybe,
just maybe, these were the ferrets' owners who abandoned him in those
woods, thinking he could survive? I guess he showed them!! Let that be
a lesson to all who plan on dumping their little fur-faces. (Also,
probably not a good idea to let said fur faces watch R-rated slasher
movies! )

At least this commercial is obviously a parody--unlike the cell phone
one a few years back where they had the ferret attack the guys tongue
when he stuck it out at him. I'll stick with the Capital One comm.
where the princess kisses all the critters, looking for her prince.

Only 1 month to go!! See you all in Portland!

Love your fuzzies, and keep small weapons of mass destruction out of
their reach!

Dooks to all,
Amy F. and the Fuzzy Bunch