From:
Starburst Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:36:59 -0500
Hello, My name is Megan.

I rescued a ferret last week, from someone who was going to take it
to the pound. But I have a zoo as it is!!! : ) And am afraid I do not
have enough time to care for a ferret. I know they need a loooot of
attention and love. With 8 animals already, that's hard to do on top
of working a 8 hour shift.

I wanted to know if anyone could help me by taking this ferret in, and
if not could you refer me to someone that might be able to help me. I
just want him (I think its a him) to go to a good home. It's a very
cute ferret and kind of big which makes me think it's a older one. But
he's the sweetest animal I've ever had, and it kills me to have to give
him up. I just don't think it's fair to him to be kept in a cage all
the time and given love when I have time. I try everyday, but it's
really hard and not enough. I've tried to give him to a good home, but
when people stop and think about the responsibility and the cleaning,
they back out.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can. I need help! Can send
pictures if you would like.

Thank you so much, Megan.

You can respond at this email or get in touch with me over the phone..
[log in to unmask] 502-403-6370.