From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:42:23 -0500
original post:
>3 weeks ago my jill went into heat.  2 weeks ago she was mated.  1 week
>ago she was mated again with the same male.  we saw them having sex.
>today she is still in heat and I dont know what to do!!!...
>matan.

I sent this directly to Matan, but thought I should post here in case he
doesn't get my email:

Hi.  You absolutely HAVE to, NEED to get your jill to a good veterinarian
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE-she could DIE from being in heat too long-she'll bleed
to death.  You may not be able to breed her, and will just have to settle
for that if it means saving her life.  Good luck, and PLEASE get her to a
vet!

-April