From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:56:48 -0600
Easy Off says you are a woman of great knowledge, you know the facts of
life - she read your email to me 6 times.

For the Christmas tree.  Decorate it anyway you want and then install a
hoist to the ceiling and pull it up where it is at least 6' off the floor
and at least 3' away from any other object.  That is the only thing that
will work.  Otherwise, even if you don't decorate it, they will be in the
branches and pulling it over, wondering why you bought such a flemsy tree.

Personally, I think I am going to dress the sweet darlings in little red
suits and store them in the fireplace til after Christmas !

And/or the tree is going up in another room but don't know how we will get
to the comode once its there.

Have fun with your impossible dream (hohoho Christmas Tree & ferrets in one
house hohohoho).

Millie & her riproaring celebrating noble cleaning crew
EAsy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Christmas trees, oh boy, Christmas trees, can't wait
Cascade:  I get all the candy canes and the red bulbs
Ajax:  What's a Christmas tree and regardless its all MINE
Dizzy:  Does this mean we have to learn more carols to sing?
Joy:  Just more places to have to look to find you when I have to clean
      you up.  Oh me, oh my.