From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 17:35:22 EDT
What is the old saying of when it rains it pours?  White Russians mommy
has been unable to reply to anyone due to an ailing computer.  Talk
about poor timing for our dear friend here.  She wanted me to convey the
following to everyone here on the FML and throughout the ferret community:

"Tell everyone, that I am so appreciative at the overwhelming response
I have recieved so far concerning the loss of White Russian.  I am so
grateful for everyones thoughtfulness.  I have been so touched by peoples'
love for Russian.  I really want to reply to everyone but my computer
keyboard is having bad problems so that I'm unable to at this point.
But I will.  Tell everyone I will get in touch with them as soon as I am
able, and tell them how very very sorry that I can't right now."

I can't begin to tell you how sorry Judy is that she is having computer
problems right at this point.  She sounded very comforted by the warm
response she has recieved.  I"m sure that she would want me to let you
know that she is taking it day by day, but that she is "okay" so to
speak.... in as much anyone can be okay considering.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: