Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:46:17 -0500
Just wanted to add some comments about baseboard heat....:)

We live in an apartment that has hot water baseboard heat.  Our two fuzzies
don't have a problem with it at all, in fact as it gets colder they really
appreciate being able to curl up in a towel on the bathroom rug next to the
baseboard register.  I'm not very familiar with electric baseboard heating,
but the hot water registers can get pretty hot, but the little ones seem to
be "aware" and never actually curl themselves up against the heat register.
The only problem we had was when we initially got the fuzzies and had to
make sure that all of the holes for the water pipe to get through the
concrete walls were patched over until the fuzzies were too big to crawl
under the registers and explore them.....

Butch (aka Avatar)
Loki (the sable terror), Cricket (the silver mitt cutie of the family)
and the Rat Pack (Galileo, Anais, Blondie, Illyana and Tatiana)