Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:23:55 -0400
I just got a call from my friend who has 6 ferrets. 1 who possibly has
adrenal issues and is a bit dominate towards her others, 1 who has lost
a considerable amount of weight although he is eating, 2 five-year olds
and 2 aprox 3-4 years of age. The lady just had her car reprocessed
and is about to get her home taken away from her. She would like for
them all to stay together but is willing to separate them to go to good
homes. She is down to a half a bag of food and is in desperate need to
find them homes. She lives near Lakeland but is willing to transport in
Florida if need be. If anyone can find room in their home for any of
these kids please contact me.

I am over full capacity now at 19 and am unable to take them. All the
other rescues/shelters here in Florida are in the same situation. My
email address is [log in to unmask]

This is a desperate situation!

Kim