From:
CGarcia737 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 00:03:42 EST
Today is my beautiful sable baby boy's first birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATO!

It is hard to believe he is a year old already.  I would never have believed
such a small animal could bring such joy to our house.  He is a precious,
sweet little darling and I love him dearly.

Today Pato and Snowball stood in the middle of the kitchen and "smelled." It
was so cute.  Little pink noses twitching all over the place.  Pato even
tried to look in the oven, and could not understand why I wouldn't let him
in there.  Silly boy, they don't alway recognize danger, do they?

To add excitement to my turkey day, my husband overflowed the bathtub.  I am
cooking away and talking on the phone to a very special friend, when I feel
water hitting my head.  I look up and get it right between the stairs.  Hang
up the phone, dash upstairs.  Husband had laid back down, fell asleep, and
flooded the upstairs.  All in my cabinets downstairs, all over the counter,
the floor, what a mess.  The cute part came when I was surveying the water,
trying to figure out where to start.  There, in the middle of the bathroom
were two weasels, snorkeling merrily away.  It was very cute.  (These are
the same monsters that act like you are commiting weasel torture if you
bathe them.) Dooking, splashing, and running, making sure to spread the
water in the upstairs hall where it wasn't already.  They must make sure
Papa did the job right, after all.

I hope you all had a very blessed and happy (and definately dry!)
Thanksgiving.

Dooks,

Catherine