From:
Belen Amat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:29:50 -0600
Hello: it's me and Mustela from Mexico, I am having a terrible time with
ferret proofing the fridge, she just loves to go inside the engine, which
is below the fridge, and with a very small opening, I can't even get my
hand inside, when she is there it souds like she is eating or drinking
something Anybody knows what that can be?, I found there was like a tray
where some liquid drips, I have no idea, but that was where she was, I
went completely crazy , I scratched myself trying to get her out, while she
hissed.  I didn't care I just pulled her out, and put her back in her cage
while she was still licking her whiskers.  Can anyone give me advice on
this?  What might that liquid be?  I have no problem with covering the
back, but the real problem is under the fridge, where there is an opening.
Please e-mail me directly Thanks to all.

Belen & Mustela