From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:28:46 -0400
With the occasional warm day we're getting, I'm starting to wonder about
how warm is too warm for my fuzzies.  They are currently caged in a room
that used to have a window, but with an addition added onto house no
longer does.  With door closed and fuzzies out for playtime, it was
extremely (for this human anyway) warm in here.  We do have central air,
so when weather stays warm it won't be too much of a problem.  We keep
the temp up higher during day while we're away, what temp is ok for
ferrets?  Anyone have any recommendations on keeping the fuzzhead's
cool?  (oops, Fuzzhead is a nickname for a human I know.)  On the warm
days, they didn't appear to want to be terribly active.

Thanks,
Alayne Avery