Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 09:46:28 EDT
ok now that does it my beautiful little fuzzies have a new spot.  At the end
of the ramp on the upper level in their cage!  Thank you for the suggestions
on the corner by the door I tried putting newspapers down but broke down a
bought a corner litterpan.  I put it out when they are... Well now they "go"
next to it!  HELP!

Why are they doing this?  What can I do about it?  Also I think Naley got a
cold from one of the little kids that was playing with her(I just found out
she was sick when I said Naley had a cold) She has the sniffles but that is
all (thank God) what to do about that?  I didn't want to give her anything
before I asked I cannot get to my vet for a few days because I am not at
home.  Help!

George- I'm still Mommy's favorite, right Mom? Look Mom I LIKE to
        cuddle!

Naley- Come on big brother go cuddle Mommy, my Daddy loves me.

George-              Naley-