From:
Thomas Hepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 01:27:40 -0500
Hi all,
I just bought a Midwest Cage.  Stands about 5 feet tall and has a ramp
going up to each level.  I was wondering anyone on the FML has any ideas
on putting something on the ramps since our ferret will climb up and sleep
in his Hammock, but will not come down unless we get him or is desperate
enough, then will try jumping.  When I bought it from the pet store, theirs
had two plastic ramps on top of the wire ones.  (Which I assumed came with
it.)  God knows I paid enough for it.  But, unfortunatly it didn't come
with it.  Plus, the space is big enough where she could probably hurt a
leg.  I know there was talk earlier on the FML about Midwest Cages, but
can't remember what people did.  If anyone has some good ideas on what I
can put over the ramps so it is easier to climb up and down, you can either
email me or respond back to the FML

Thanks in Advance,
Tom