Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:18:46 -0000
Dear FML,
Here's the scoop:
My family had the bad flu that is going around, our house is small, the
rooms are not carpeted, drafts flow along the floor(oooold house), my
bedroom is the only room where it stays fairly draft-less however it is
still chilly.  Flu bug + drafty(tho' less) =3D equals runny ferret noses
and sneezing.  Sinuses are plugged and 2 are breathing out of their mouths.
It has been going on for over a week and I have been to the vet with 3 of
the 7 and amoxicillin, duck soup, and other liquids conducive to healing
are applied twice a day(and more).  4 of my 7 are not getting better and
tonite I gave SQ to two of them.

Another antibiotic is now being used, -----sulfa.

I am trying not to be scared, would appreciate prayers in their direction.
Pneumonia?  Sinus blockage or impaction?  Infection?  Discharge from nose
is clear and fluid, mucous membranes are normal.  Eyes are watery and there
is little dried pieces of matter at the corners of their eyes.

Any advice would be appreciated because I appreciate all of you...

Warm thoughts to all those with babies not feeling well, I am praying for
you -

Shari and her "not so well" 7