From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 17:20:10 EDT
Re: Bhor the Ferret God

Gee!  Thanks for all the replies and compliments! :)  I'm really glad if it
brought a smile or giggle to your day!

>Do you think, Bhor the Ferret God, armed with Fertnir into CACA Domain, and
>scare the pants off General P.  Wilson & his Nazi F&G Stormtroopers.  Scare
>them so bad, that they clear out of Sunny California, taking all their CACA
>with them, never again to cloud up our State with their stupidity.  If the
>mighty Bhor could, and would, then "California Dreaming" would become a
>reality.

Ah, that would be wonderful sight to behold, would it not?  The Mighty Bhor
chasing the General Wilson and the F&G Stormtroopers right into the Pacific
Ocean with flying ferret doo.  It would be all that we could hope for and
more.  Plus, a video of it *surely* would garner more then one funniest
video prize!

Unfortunately, however, I can not speak for the Mighty Bhor.  I am but a
mere chronicler of his heroic life.  I have been told, though, that Bhor
himself, via his alter ego, does frequent this forum.  Perhaps the great god
himself can answer your urgent plea and banish the scourge of California!

-Chief Scribe of the Chronicles of Bhor assisted by apprentice scribes
 Squirticus, Pippirary, Atlasum, and Hijinxia

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.