From:
JLThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:06:23 -0500
I ordered some items from a pet store called something like PAWPRINT.com.

I liked their items and wish to reorder, but cannot find the address.  They
were on the west coast but I don't remember just where.  They sent me a
newsletter featuring Toby the Prarie Dog, but had all kinds of ferret stuff
& bulk food at a good price.  If anyone has the address, please e-mail me
direct.

Thanks a bunch.