From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:55:13 -0800
Hello Everyone,

If you haven't gotten your 2010 Jeanne Carley calendar yet SOS can
help. I still have a few of the Ferrets of the FML 2010 calendars also.

I always say you can't have to many ferret calendars and both are
discounted right now. Ferrets of the FML calendars are $10.50 each
including shipping. Jeanne Carley Calendars are $11. each including
shipping. If you are a shelter and would like some of these wonderful
Jeanne Carley calendars for a fundraiser or if you are interested in
bulk pricing please email me for special pricing information.

For Paypal please use [log in to unmask] as the pay to
and be sure to include your mailing address.

If you need to mail a check please make it to Support Our Shelters
and mail to

Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please cross post to other lists you may be on and let me know if you
have any questions.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,
Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org