Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 11:26:43 -0400
I have been a member of this list since 1996 and I have found that during
the years there has been times when my questions did not get any answers
at all.  I work full time over 40 hours and find it very hard to keep up
with my email reading,but I do try.  If you do not receive any answers,
help or suggestions then why not try to re-post with more information as
to exactly what help or suggestion you need.  Please can't we all try to
get along here?  I know we all would hate to see bickering and nastiness
posted here on the FML.  We all are here because of one thing and one
thing only:

    for the love and support of ferrets who own us.

sorry but that is how a ferret thinks ,we are their *slaves* and will do
almost anything to help them live a long and happy life.  so please before
you post why not save the post and wait a few hours then re-read it and if
it seems rude or nasty then why not try to change it and say exactly what
help or suggestion you need, I am sure we will do our best to help out
here, as this digest thru the years has ALWAYS been here for me in times
of sadness when my ferrets were ill etc..  It seemed my inbox was
overfilled with the love and kindness I never expected but appreciated
more then I can ever say.  and one last thing:

Have a very happy and safe Memorial Day!!
and hug your ferrets,

Michele