From:
"Willis Lanina M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:31:15 -0400
Hello all!  I've been on the list about five or six months, I intro'd my
family back in december with a question.  No-one answered then, but I think
it was a busy time!  I thought I would ask a similar but different Q.  this
time: Are there any people on the FML from the S.W.  Oklahoma area?  Near
Altus or Lawton?  Also, does any one have tips on car travel with ferts?
It will be a 23 to 29 hour drive, and they don't even like to go to the vet
in their carrier!  They don't mind traveling in my lap, but we have nine
and I don't have that much lap!  We have to carriers, one lg box like one
with food/water/litter pan and hammock and holds about four comfortably.
The other is a clear cylindrical carrier with a bed and a hammock but no
room for food/water/liter, and it holds four or five comfy.  The major
problem is that being away from home for three hours to go to the vet gives
five for our babies the runs if the go in a carrier!  HELP!  We have to
take them, I will NOT leave them behind!  Please E-mail me with any
suggestions!  thanks!

Nina --   Mommy
Roger --  Daddy
Frenzy, Fiesty, Franny, Mischief, Magic, Jessica, Warf, Dax, and
Blaze!!!!-- The fuzzbutt brigade!