From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:06:53 -0800
Ok folks, this is it!  Last chance to have a little bundle of joy
delivered right to your door!

POW leaves on Friday, the 31st.  So far, 8 fuzzies are traveling with me,
and with ferrets, there's always room for one more!  My route is from Las
Vegas to Kingman, then across country on I-40 to Oklahoma City.

If you have room for one more...if you can take responsibility for an
elderly or adrenal ferret...you can make a difference!  PLEASE contact
CJ at [log in to unmask]

Ah, I can see it now...cruising the highways of America, tossing fuzzies
into their new mom's arms like some demented paperboy; carrying out the
grand schemes of the Ferret Redistribution Council.

BTW, It's 70* here...in Oklahoma, it's about 4*.  So I really would like
to take some more fuzzies, just in case I get too cold!!!

Much love and fuzziness,
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas