From:
Beverly Burge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 13:21:07 +0000
Dear Ferret Friends:
First I would like to beg the indulgence of the list owners as I know this
is not exactly on topic....

I have received so many posts from people on Ferret Forum and Ferret List
sending their sympathies for the recent tragedies here in Israel, that I
would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone.  We can only hope and
pray that someday, this awful problem will be solved and we can all share
the Holyland in peace.

Thank you again,

Beverly Burge - Zoological Assistant
Jerusalem Biblical Zoo