Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:52:24 -0800
Hey, I was wondering about the frozen rodents.  How do you feed them to
ferrets?  I am still trying to get my ferrets to eat pieces of chicken.
I am very skittish around dead rodents, animals in general, is it
disgusting to watch the ferret eat it?  Do the mice come alive or dead?
And are they really the best and easiest to eat?  Is it messy?  Do you
think all ferrets like mice?  Where would one put the mouse for the
ferret to eat?

Sorry for all the questions, I am just trying to understand!

Krista