From:
Jaclyn Dianne Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 23:54:30 -0500
I read the list faithfully, but do not have that much to say that's
worthwhile, as I sat down to write this my boyfriend saw and called it the
SML, smelly mailing list.  Anyway, thought that was cute.  He won't admit it
but he loves the ferrets as much as I do.  I see him sneak them kisses and
baby noises when he thinks I'm not looking.  So cute from a 6'3" 190 lb guy.
Anyway...

I have just gotten an early Christmas present, the big huge Midwest Ferret
playpen.  It's really nice, just hope the ferts start using the ladders.
They keep jumping and and I'm waiting for one to kill himself.  Anyway, I
now have five cages and still only two ferrets.  I'd like to sell the
following cages:

24"wx24"lx12"h bought wire cage with pullout tray
24"x12"x12" bought wire cage with solid bottom removable for cleaning, top
            opening and just the right size for traveling in the car.
24"x24"x36"h homemade cage with three levels, not the prettiest cage but
         works well (even has Sliding Plexiglass Door and linoleum floor)
The two smaller cages work well for other small animals, too.  I live in
Delaware, close to MD, NJ, PA, etc.  If you are interested, call me or email
me and we can talk about the price, I don't want much, I just don't need
this many cages and figure someone could use them.  Ask around to non fml
people too, please.  Thank you.

Jacki Vanderhoef
302.455.1949
If no one answers, leave your # and I'll call you back.
I have more to say, will add that tommorow or so.

Could someone tell me the story about Spokane?  I missed the beginning and
am now very confused.  Thanks