From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:44:25 -0500
To answer Mary Jo's question about rabbit pellets.  We have used them
as litter for years.  None of the five ferrets we have had has ever
eaten them.  The pellets cost $5.00 for a 25 pound bag.  The advantages
of pellets are: they smell better than most litters, they have no dust,
they soak up urine and you can either compost them or just toss the
whole works into your lawn or put them in the garbage can.