Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 16:28:07 -0600
I have a tail to tell of a mystery solved.

I had 5 ferrets, and every day there was kibble in the water, I thought I
had the water to close to the food so I moved it.  Next day , more kibble
in the water.  So again I moved the water.  Next day- More kibble, soon I
had the water clear across the room.

I Was minding my busyness, When Snore-timer, (named after a monster that
hides under the bed and grabs unsuspecting childrens toes, in a Xanth
book.)  Grabbed a mouth full of kibble and ran across the room to deposit
it in the water.  He then snorkeled for the sunken treasure.  He did this
several times while I laughed.  Of coarse, even though a couple of other
ferrets joined him snorkelling.  There was plenty of kibble for me to
clean.

I occasionally put a few fruit loops in a bowel with water for the kids.
The ferrets I have now just aren't the snorkelling kind.  But the dogs
will play along.