Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 00:38:31 -0500
Adalila,

Thank you for the info on Ron, whew whata relief. He doesn't still have
an e address does he. I know he can no longer type but maybe Lyal could
read it to him should I e-mail him. It would be easier for me unless
I'm sending him or the kids(fur) something. I remember part of it "Ron
Sirron" or something like that. I fhe does have an e-mail address,
could you please let me have it. He would NOT be upset at all.

Thanks again, so much

Sue
ps Loved the card, it was so happy, and cheerful, and cute!!

[Yes, meant for the FML as well as for Adalila. BIG]