From:
Tim Kohlmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 1994 07:58:00 -0800
Hi guys,
Just returned to my computer after a (too) long absence, & saw the note
about the paper-loving "fuzzins".  While initially I wouldn't have
thought that it could cause a problem, I ran across something lately that
gives me second thoughts about it.  We're currently in the process of
trying to buy a home, and during the course of the initial transaction, I
had to sign a paper that described various & sundry sources & causes of
lead poisoning.  According to this, colored newsprint contains lead (in
what quantities, I don't know).
  Anyway, I thought I'd let everyone know.  It may be nothing, but I
would not be of a mind to take chances.

Health & Happiness to all,

Tim           [log in to unmask]   or,  [log in to unmask]

---
pacifier.com - Vancouver's Public access Internet (206) 693-0325
telnet or dial the above and type "new" at the prompt to register